Please see the latest COVID-19 Update announcement from the FBCG Regathering Team (August 26,2021).
This is just a reminder that beginning this coming Sunday, May 9th, you no longer need to register for in-person worship. We will continue to follow our COVID protocols which are listed below. Please take a moment to read through these, and we hope to see you in person this Sunday. And remember that the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m. each Sunday.
We will continue streaming worship. You can click on the links here or click on either of the pictures below this message for Facebook or Web page streaming:
Vimeo – Vimeo
You Tube – You Tube
Facebook – (First Baptist Church of Graham)
Church’s website – (Sermons-Services)
Radio broadcast (AM 920 & FM 104.5)
Updated Letter from the FBCG Regathering Team (August 26, 2021) >>>>> Click here
Updated Letter from the FBCG Regathering Team (August 13, 2021) >>>>>Click here
Letter from the FBCG Regathering Team >>>>>Click here
- Everyone will enter the sanctuary through the double exterior doors on the piano side of the sanctuary (from the parking lot). Doors will open at 10:30. A greeter will be stationed at a table just inside the door to assist you.
- Please wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. You can remove your mask while seated, but we ask that you wear your mask during congregational singing and responsive reading.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at the entrance of the sanctuary for your use.
- Every other pew will be marked off, so individuals and groups will be able to sit where you choose while still spaced sufficiently within the sanctuary. And as hard as it is to do, please refrain from close contact with those not in your group/family.
- All worship materials (worship guides and music) will be placed on stands near the front of the sanctuary for you to pick up as you enter. Offering plates and offering envelopes will be placed in the vestibule and near the entry door. We are not using hymnals and other shared items at this time.
- At the conclusion of the service, those seated in the center and right (organ side) sections of the sanctuary will exit through the vestibule and the main front doors of the church. Those seated in the left section (piano side) of the sanctuary will exit through the double exterior doors on the piano side of the sanctuary.
- If you would like to have access to a hearing assistance device during worship, please let the greeter know when you arrive. These devices have been sanitized. If you use one, please leave it in your pew after worship, and we will make sure it is properly re-sanitized prior to re-use.
I hope you will join us for a great time of worship and celebration of Mother’s Day this Sunday.
Associate Pastor of Music & Family Ministries